Wednesday, November 3, 2010


Went to pop's house on saturday after ballet was damn shag but still. Haha, look at hannah! Actually promised her to play barbie with her, but like was tired so told her another day;p haha, I've got more picturess! But wait till next time la ah;D

Atiqah! 3 more days! TO YOUR BIRTHDAY! HAHAHA, it will be fun yeah? I love you! HHAHAH;D I'll be going to her chalet on the 5th too! TO SWIM! WITH HER SISTER, I FORGOT HER NAME SO YEAH;p Just keep smiling like how you always do.

I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no fucking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the hell can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people?

No comments:

Post a Comment