Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A place of light, free of falsehood?

                                                                     HOT OR WHAT! ♥
Oh my god, so damn cute la, TOP! I got this picture from comic connection today!! HOT LIKE FUCK CAN! :D And you know what? Aunty said that she actually wanted to pay for me the tickets for K-pop night if I had told her earlier, gosh! I'm so gonna ask her if there's any of Big Bang's concert in Singapore or whatsoever!

I want someone to share my secrets with, someone to talk to at late night when I can't sleep, someone to comfort me when I'm sad, someone to hold me when I'm scared. I seem to bottle up all my feelings these days, i don't tell anyone my feelings, and I swear this feeling sucks. Have you ever heard a song so long ago with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn't you wish that you could go back to that time? When everything seems so much simpler? 

It's like I realized that way down inside, I've always been lonely for something. But I don't know what for. It's like... everybody in the world wants something. Only they never really know exactly what it is - they just keep finding out what it's not. Like seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment